Architectural Services Intern
Get your career started now with real work experience at C.T. Male Associates before you graduate. Our staff of professionals in Architectural Services will give you the tools and guidance to help you grow professionally in your field. Internships at C.T. Male are paid and increase potential for full-time employment opportunities with the firm upon graduation.
Get hands-on experience working with our skilled Architectural Services team on building design, site evaluation and planning, code compliance strategies, and adaptive reuse alterations, among other things.
What You’ll Do:
- Work would include development of Revit models, plans, details, and renderings for all stages of design.
- Provide support with design work to include material and product research, field documentation, photos, and measurements, with the potential for construction observation opportunities.
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Local and out of town travel may be required.
- Must have completed their junior year in an applicable program (architecture) as of May 2024.
Pay Rate: $21.00/hour.
Come join a company where your talents can grow, and your motivation is rewarded; please apply here: Architectural Services Intern
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.