CADD Designer II
Are you fluent in all things CADD? Do you enjoy being involved in the drafting process of projects?
C.T. Male Associates is seeking a motivated and skilled CADD Designer to join the Civil Engineering and Land Services Division in our Latham or Johnstown office. Working collaboratively with the project design team, this individual will be responsible for providing CADD support to the division and assisting in the design of Civil Engineering, Land Development, Renewable Energy, and other projects.
This full-time position is an outstanding opportunity to showcase and grow your design skills. C.T. Male offers a competitive compensation and complete benefits package. Come join a community that strives to help you reach your greatest potential.
- Demonstrate and maintain proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D drafting and design while meeting deadlines, including, but not limited to, design drafting, surface modeling, pipe networks, alignments, profiles, details etc.
- Design & drafting assistance with site civil plans, commercial site plans, residential subdivisions, feasibility studies, presentation plans and other technical documents in support of projects’ municipal permit, issued for bid and issued for construction packages.
- Developing plan and profile drawings for utility projects and related details.
- Prepare site layout, landscaping plans and related details.
- Prepare grading plans and related details.
- Assistance with stormwater design.
- Assist in maintaining technical detail library files for AutoCAD and maintain design software for the department.
- Provide design calculation, specifications, estimates, construction details and drawings, and other technical documents for projects.
- Review and approve shop drawings and other construction submittals as directed by the Project Manager, Managing Engineer, and/or Division Manager.
- Provide construction site observations for your portion of a project as requested.
- Perform site surveys as requested.
- Associates Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering Technology or equivalent from a two (2) year college or technical school.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in a design role, to include site, highway, infrastructure, and municipal design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or Revit.
- Valid driver’s license.
Pay Range: $22.00 – $28.00 per hour, paid weekly, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
C.T. Male Associates is invested in its community and more than just a place to work; it is a place to grow your technical skills and pursue various professional opportunities. Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply here: CADD Designer II
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.