CADD Designer III
Are you a design engineer who enjoys working on a close-knit team? Do you like being involved in local projects around your community?
C.T. Male Associates is seeking an experienced, committed CADD Designer III to join the Civil Engineering and Land Services Division in our Latham office. Working collaboratively with the project design team, this individual will lead and produce project designs for Civil Engineering, Land Development, Renewable Energy, and other projects.
- Lead project designs including site civil plans, commercial site plans, residential subdivisions, engineering reports, design calculations, feasibility studies, specifications, construction details, construction plans and other technical documents in support of projects’ municipal permit, issued for bid and issued for construction packages.
- Coordinate multi-disciplined design teams, corresponding with clients, other consultants, and provide construction administration services as required.
- Coordination with municipal departments as it relates to permit applications, site plan reviews, and/or other outside agency reviews.
- Responsible for Planning Board and public presentations as necessary.
- Perform site reconnaissance as required.
- Demonstrate and maintain proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D drafting and design while meeting deadlines.
- Use and assistance with technical detail library files for AutoCAD and maintain design software for the department.
- Provide design calculation, engineering reports, specifications, estimates, stormwater design, construction details and drawings and other technical documents for projects.
- Review and approve shop drawings and other construction submittals as directed.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and orderly files.
- Follow procedures outlined in C.T. Male drafting standards for producing construction drawings.
- Check accuracy of completed project work.
- Participate in marketing and client maintenance efforts.
- Mentor junior staff and execute deliverables through collaboration with staff.
- Associates Degree in Civil Engineering Technology or equivalent from a two (2) year college or technical school.
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience in a design role, to include site, highway, infrastructure, and municipal design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D, including surface modeling, pipe networks, profiles, and corridors.
- Revit experience is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
Pay Range: $26.00 – $40.00 per hour, paid weekly, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
C.T. Male Associates is invested in its community and more than just a place to work; it is a place to grow your technical skills and pursue various professional opportunities. Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply here: CADD Designer III
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.