C.T. Male Associates is seeking a motivated, high performing, skilled individual to join the Architectural Team at our Latham, NY office. Working under the supervision of a Registered Architect and Project Manager, this position will be responsible to assist in the performance of wide-ranging assignments on multi-discipline projects for design and construction documentation. Position will also provide support to Architects and Project Managers for bidding and procurement, construction contract administration, and related support activities. The successful candidate will demonstrate a dedication to design and ambition to pursue professional licensure as a Registered Architect.
- Professional degree in architecture from an NAAB-accredited program.
- Established and maintained NCARB Record.
- A minimum of 2 years post-graduate related experience.
- Proficiency in relevant software and office systems including Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite, and Bluebeam.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is encouraged.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work independently and collaboratively as an integrated team member.
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
CT Male will provide training in the following project responsibilities to fulfill the applicant’s professional goals of licensure and design leadership:
- Use of MasterSpec and SpecLink for specifications.
- Perform product research to more efficiently plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure.
- Capability to integrate theoretical and practical knowledge in the building sciences in service to design solutions that respond to existing and emerging local and global challenges in the design and construction of the built environment.
- Understanding of unique interdisciplinary design methods and practices, including investigative learning, co-design, materials and systems that frame and drive the design project.
Pay Range: $55,000 – $70,000 per year, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Our focus is on building better communities through design. We are looking for a highly motivated person who can make meaningful contributions to a growing design culture by demonstrating the impact of good design on a range of projects including commercial, municipal and essential facilities, new construction and adaptive re-use, multi-family housing and residential construction. There will be extensive opportunities for professional development and personal growth within a firm that places a high value on its community and on its greatest resource, its staff.
C.T. Male Associates is a multi-disciplinary regional design firm that serves a wide swathe of New York State and New England. Our team is comprised of over 120 employees, including architects, engineers, surveyors, geologists, and scientists with a highly supportive management and administrative staff. Our culture is rigorous, professional and engaged with its community. Pay and benefits are commensurate with experience. We have a flexible work plan policy available for all employees. C.T. Male Associates is not just a place to work; it is a place to be creative and successful while at work. Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply at this link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/ctmale/jobs/2166402-40142
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.