C.T. Male Associates, a multi-discipline architectural and engineering firm, is seeking a Geotechnical Engineer to join our Latham, NY office. This full-time position includes a complete benefits package and advancement opportunities. In this role, you will be responsible for all phases of geotechnical engineering projects and collaborate with a team of technical professionals across disciplines. Join a community that strives to help you reach your greatest potential.
- Complete geotechnical engineering work as directed by Team Leader.
- Responsible for all aspects of geotechnical engineering projects including monitoring of exploration programs, soil classification, and engineering analysis.
- Assist with preparation of proposals and engineering reports.
- Prepare design calculations, sketches, and technical specifications for geotechnical engineering portions of projects.
- Be responsible for coordinating field work with clients and subcontractors.
- Provide construction observations, submittal and RFI review, and other construction phase services for geotechnical portions of projects.
- B.S. or M.S. in Geotechnical or Civil Engineering.
- Three (3+) plus years post-graduation experience.
- Have experience with monitoring of subsurface explorations, soil classification, laboratory testing, shallow foundation design, deep foundation design, retaining wall design, dam design, and writing reports .
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
Pay Range: $28.00 – $32.00 per hour, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
C.T. Male Associates is invested in its community and more than just a place to work; it is a place to grow your technical skills and pursue various professional opportunities. Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply here: Geologist I
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.