Senior Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Are you looking for a career change that can help enhance your quality of life while challenging yourself professionally? Are career advancement opportunities and a positive and caring culture important to you?
C.T. Male Associates, a multi-discipline engineering and architectural firm serving clients and communities since 1910, is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager in our Civil Engineering and Land Services Division to join our Poughkeepsie, NY office. This full-time position includes a complete benefits package and advancement opportunities.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team to focus on many types of projects including site development, drinking water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, stormwater management, and other civil engineering projects. At C.T. Male Associates, our team of 130 professionals will afford you the opportunity to oversee large scale projects, but we are also small enough that you are able to develop work within the different facets of civil engineering that most interest you. You will collaborate with a team of technical professionals across disciplines. Join a community that strives to help you reach your greatest potential.
- Lead, manage, and produce civil engineering designs, including plans, reports, calculations, specifications, estimates, construction details and other technical documents for projects.
- Preparation of site plans, municipal permit packages, and construction documents.
- Prepare proposals including scope of services and estimates of time and cost required to complete the project.
- Organize and coordinate design teams, correspond with clients, and administer construction contracts as required.
- Experience with Planning Board and public presentations, securing regulatory/agency permits and approvals.
- Foster positive, cooperative, and rewarding relationships with clients.
- Inspire teamwork with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to mentor staff.
- Coordinate Quality Assurance and Control review procedures for the project.
- Participate in marketing and client maintenance efforts.
- Task management and project delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Civil or Environmental Engineering from ABET accredited four-year college or university.
- Ten (10+) plus years of progressive related technical experience and/or training.
- NY P.E. required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software required and AutoCAD preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
Pay Range: $85,000 – $120,000 per year, paid biweekly, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
C.T. Male Associates is more than just a place to work; it is a place to pursue your professional passions. The Senior Civil Engineer/Project Manager has an important role at C.T. Male as staff develop their careers with options for advancement into management roles with increasing responsibilities. Join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply at this link: Senior Civil Engineer / Project Manager
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.