Do you enjoy collaborating with a team of technical professionals across disciplines, through all phases of a project? Learn how to engage with clients to grow relationships and develop long-lasting partnerships. We are seeking a Structural Engineer to join our Latham, NY office; this full-time position includes a complete benefits package and advancement opportunities.
- Involvement at all phases of building design and construction, for both new construction and renovations
- Design calculations, sketches, cost estimates, engineering reports, construction documents, budgets, and schedules
- Coordinate bidding and construction services with the client as directed, assisting in all aspects of construction administration, including submittal reviews, change orders, site visits, requisition reviews, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate work with Project Managers and production personnel of other disciplines relative to all phases of assigned projects
- Check accuracy of completed work and work by others to ensure Quality Assurance and Control Measures are met
- Be familiar with the capabilities of the entire Firm and maintain client contacts to market all facets as the opportunity arises or as designated by the Firm
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Structural Engineering
- Two (2+) plus years’ post-graduation experience with design of buildings and other structures
- E.I.T. required, P.E. or ability to obtain P.E. within 3 years desired
- Familiarity with current NYS Building Code, including Seismic Design
- Experience with steel, concrete, masonry, and wood design required; light gauge steel design experience a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, RISA 3D, Tedds, and Microsoft Office software preferred
- Willingness to undergo drug testing or fingerprinting as may be required by specific client projects
- Valid driver’s license
C.T. Male Associates is more than just a place to work; it is a place to pursue your professional passions. Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply at this link: Structural Engineer
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.