Environmental and Remediation Site Surveys
Guide and verify remediation and ongoing monitoring efforts to ensure public and environmental health.
C.T. Male Associates performs boundary and topographic surveys for landfill expansions, completed landfill closures, and as-built surveys of Superfund and brownfield sites.
- Existing conditions surveys
- Construction staking for excavation, placement of silt fences for stormwater management, etc.
- Location of monitor wells and boreholes for contaminant testing
- Interim excavation and backfill surveys to ensure accurate excavation volumes and payment quantities
- Interim staking and location surveys for record survey submittals
- Post-restoration conditions/Record survey to verify site reclamation
- Environmental easement map and legal description preparation