Environmental Services Intern
Get your career started now with real work experience at C.T. Male Associates before you graduate. Our staff of professionals in Environmental Services will give you the tools and guidance to help you grow professionally in your field. Internships at C.T. Male are paid and increase potential for full-time employment opportunities with the firm upon graduation.
Get hands-on experience working with our skilled Environmental Services team as an environmental biologist, engineer, geologist, or scientist.
What You’ll Do:
- Environmental Biologist: Your work would include participation in wetland delineation activities.
- Environmental Engineer Intern: Your work would include industrial regulatory compliance associated with the Clean Air Act, solid and hazardous waste programs, and other related environmental permitting projects.
- Environmental Geologist: Your work would include participating in field sampling activities and working on geology projects.
- Environmental Scientist: Your work would include Phase I Environmental Site Assessments and other ‘due diligence’ related tasks.
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Local and out of town travel may be required.
- Must have completed their junior year in an applicable program (environmental engineering, chemical engineering, geology, etc.) as of May 2024.
Pay Range: $18.00 – $21.00/hour.
Come join a company where your talents can grow, and your motivation is rewarded; please apply here: Environmental Services Intern – please note what position you are interested in with your start date availability.
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.