Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Engineering Intern
Get your career started now with real work experience at C.T. Male Associates before you graduate. Our staff of professionals in Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Engineering will give you the tools and guidance to help you grow professionally in your field. Internships at C.T. Male are paid and increase potential for full-time employment opportunities with the firm upon graduation.
Get hands-on experience working with our skilled MEP Engineering Services team on PV solar design, electrical drafting, power systems, chilled water systems, and compressed air systems, among other things.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on a wide variety of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing projects.
- Actively design projects, including HVAC load/distribution systems, electrical medium voltage (4.6-34.5KV), low voltage (120-600V), and control voltage (24VDC), and plumbing sanitary, domestic and specialty process type distribution systems.
- Work in both Revit and AutoCAD formats.
- Work on power study models using SKM and Easy Power.
- Work may also include PLC programming opportunities, as well as site visits for inspections and/or data collection.
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Local and out of town travel may be required.
- Must have completed their junior year in an applicable program (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.) as of May 2024.
Pay Rate: $25.00/hour.
Come join a company where your talents can grow, and your motivation is rewarded; please apply here: MEP Engineering Intern
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.