Architecture & Engineering for Various Projects
C.T. Male Associates provides the County of Albany with professional Architect/Engineering Services for Various Projects in Albany County as requested by the Albany County Department of General Services on an as needed basis. The projects may be both small and large in scale, and require varying levels of involvement on behalf of the selected Respondent, and often require a prompt turn-around of services.
Project assignments under this term contract vary, and include planning, design and/or construction phase services at Albany County facilities related to the following:
- Space utilization studies which include programming & master planning;
- General architectural upgrades;
- Design of improvements needed to meet NYS Building Code and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements;
- Civil/site investigation and design of improvements, including utilities, fencing, grading, and drainage;
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing system investigation and design of improvements;
- Structural investigation and design of improvements;
- Design and preparation of specifications; and
- Cost estimating of both new construction and/or renovation projects.
To date, C.T. Male has provided services for the new Albany County Board of Elections relocation, the Times Union Center Garage Remediation and Repairs project and the proposed elevator tower feasibility study for the Albany County Residential Healthcare Facility.