Center for Integrated Sciences (CIS) Fundamental & Enhanced Commissioning Services
C.T. Male is providing engineering services as Skidmore College’s Commissioning Agent (CxA) and is assisting the LEED Project Team to meet the Fundamental Commissioning prerequisite and an Enhanced Commissioning Credit.
Commissioning services provide a quality assurance process that ensure building systems, equipment, and components are installed and operate in accordance with construction documents and the Owner’s goals and requirements for the success of the project.
Services provided as CxA include:
- Develop a commissioning specification
- Review Owner’s project requirements and basis of design
- Review energy-related system submittals
- Develop a commissioning plan
- Witness field startup in accordance with approved plans
- Develop equipment and system functional performance test procedures for Ventilation systems, Mechanical systems, Heating coils & terminal units, Cooling units, Lighting & Lighting Controls, laboratory piping systems, and Building Envelope Infrared checks.
- Submit commissioning report at the completion of commissioning