Project Electrical Engineer
If you enjoy being a part of the entire design process, from concept creation to client interaction and construction, the Project Electrical Engineer position at C.T. Male Associates is a good fit for you. You will provide engineering support on various projects including power studies, renewable energy projects, and building design projects. You will collaborate with multiple disciplines and have the opportunity to be involved every step of the way.
C.T. Male Associates, a multi-discipline architectural and engineering firm in the Northeast, is seeking to hire a Project Electrical Engineer at our Latham, NY headquarters. This full-time position offers technical and professional growth opportunities, as well as a complete benefits package (including comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) plan, company-paid life insurance, and much more), and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of exciting projects.
- Facilitate design concepts; prepare design documents.
- Assist in preparing engineering studies and schematic design for new systems and analyze operations of existing systems.
- Use computer aided design technologies and modeling software to develop designs, sketches, drawings, and construction documents.
- Use engineering software in aspects of electrical design and evaluations (e.g. power studies).
- Ensure acceptable levels of quality and checks for coordination of work to assure documents reflect design intent and necessary coordination.
- Coordinate all aspects of project documentation completion within company and externally with clients and other design professionals.
- Coordinate design work with related engineering disciplines.
- Assist project managers in the execution of the project including scheduling and budget controls.
- Assist in performance studies, which may include site work and data collection.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Four plus (4+) years experience.
- Training or experience with AutoCAD.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds on occasion.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in New York State or the ability to obtain licensure within two (2) years.
- Revit and AutoCAD skills desired but not required.
- Experience using electrical engineering software (e.g. SKM, EasyPower, O-Calc Pro) desired but not required.
Pay Range: $70,000 – $95,000 per year, paid weekly, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
C.T. Male Associates is invested in its community and more than just a place to work; it is a place to grow your technical skills and pursue various professional opportunities. Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply here: Project Electrical Engineer
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.